Who says booze doesn’t flow in a dry State? Gujaratis secretly indulge in alcohol and party strategically.. And what ensues is a series of hilarity. Here are 15 hilarious things that occur in an alcohol party in Gujarat:
1) The Whole daru plan usually starts with, One Friend Calling another: “Ghare Koi Nathi”
2) Calling Our friends and asking “Padyu Che”, else asking for bootleggers number.
3) Arrangement of bag to carry the arranged bottle.
4) Now some friends are comfortable with beer and some with Whiskey or Something else (though Gujju Girls love Vodka 😛 ). Most probably in Beer you will get Haywards and in Whiskey Royal Stag very easily (Haywards 150 rupya ma in all Gujarat).
Now you will be saying, “Be yaar, hu mast bottle nu setting kari apu”,Yeah we know your bootlegger is advanced. 😀
5) Now next task is arrangement of plastic glasses, biting and Colddrinks from a local shop, which is sometimes a task. As whenever you ask for all those things, your shopkeeper will give you a very strange look.
Sometimes you may need to arrange ICE, (Tension na lo, ghare fridge ma baraf padyaj che aapde), but if you live in Hostel, you know that place from where u can get Rs.20 icebag. 😛
6) Piva Maate Jagyu nu setting (In some cases, when everybody is at home), Vandho nai raate badha sui jay pachi pisu aapde 😛
7) Friends say: Mare Ghare pisu pan koi a pan FHASSST thai ne lavri nai karvani. Aaju baju vada ne khabar padse ne to Baapa ghar mathi kaadhi mukse.
8) Jo ghar ma koi a cigarette nai pivani, thaabe jai ne pi lejo. (Someone answers: “Bey Yaar, cigarette to daru pita pitaj maja ave”)
9) There will be a friend who ll eat up all your biting(Chakhanu) and coldrinks. But you seriously you cant ignore them, coz koi to joia ne sambhadva maate.
10) Warning: “Pi ne koi pan Chokri ane Love ni vaato na karta”. Dont Worry you will end up talking about your “True Love” “Great Love” and one might also end up calling her.
11) And now it begins with: “Hedo Cheers karo ane chalu karye” and you will hear following voices: “Chairs” “Chers” “Chirs” 😛 And also: “Ala koi baaki nathi rahyu ne Cheers ma”
12) One Dodh Daaya will surely say: “Pivay etluj pijo, pi ne ulti na karta.” He is the one who will puke at the end.
13) The moment you hear: “tu apdo bhai che”, the party is about to end.
14) Now when you are drunk “Baka Jamva nu kaik setting karvu padse, pidha pachi to jor bhuk laage”. Some clever people arrange it before.