We don’t judge people by their accent, or how they word things, or how grammatically correct their speech is. Some of the smartest men in the world couldn’t spell. We judge a person by their character. It is funny and sweet how the shift of a single letter can change the entire meaning of a sentence in Gujarati.
We bet you definitely heard our relatives saying these Gujju words,
1. Aryabhata would have filed a case against it,
2. Animals live in,
3. English na Tusan classes jau chu hu ! 😛
4. “Mummy ! maro Tooval kya che??”
5. Jaldi Utar, aapdu tason avi gayu!
6. Man Manas!!
7. Hoffis ma bethu chu.. pachi phone karu,
8. Rakhadvano Pogram banavo kaik,
9. Bijness ma Riks to levoj pade ne,
10. Tara maate Pecial vastu laavyo hu!
11. Mara friendo saav Nakama!
12. Fantastic Phor joyu te?
13. We Gujjus go FASUMFASS,
14. Phan chalu kar doba,
14. Mari Gaadi no Diver kya gayo?
15. its BARAS!!
16. Gotala banavya baaki
17. I am Byatman
18. Alaraam muk
19. Mara Shooz kya che?
Not sure what qualifies as an ‘Indian’ pronunciation but as far as someone not able to speak up an english word properly will crack you up, just think of the word when they pronounce hard disks ! 😀
P.S. We are not making fun of someone unable to pronounce a word properly!
Thank you Jeet Patel for sharing your graphics with us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)